It is an honor and privilege to be a 919 Elite Football Club Athlete, Parent, Coach or Staffer.
We encourage all campers to compete wearing mouthguards and 919 Soft Shell Helmets for protection. There is no price you can place on safety.
- This is a diverse, welcoming, safe space for everyone. All bodies are welcome here
- Be humble and keep a positive attitude
- No profanity or offensive language
- Zero tolerance for fighting. You will be dismissed immediately
- Training and events start on time. Be punctual.
- Mind your space to avoid collisions
- Training with 919 Elite is to learn and improve, Winning is a byproduct of preparation
- Never intentionally harm anyone
- Respect your training coaches at all times
- No cell phones usage on the field
- No line jumping during training/camps
- If you are sick, stay home
- Mind your smells. Wear clean clothing every day. Be clean and wear deodorant. Finger and toenails must be short, trimmed, and clean.
- Brush your teeth and tongue multiple times per day, floss, and use mouthwash.
- Shower before training and immediately after training
- Wash your hair
- Moisturize your skin
- Wash your clothing you trained in
- Wash your football cleats regularly
- Wash your helmets regularly
- Parents who coach high school and above are welcome to assist with training with instructor’s permission. Be respectful of the instructor at all times
- Absolutely no coaching from the sidelines
- No parents on the field
- If parents leave, kids must be picked up promptly when training/competition is over
- We are NCHSAA and NCAA compliant. Coaches are not to advocate on behalf of any intermediate, high school, or collegiate programs.