We encourage all campers to compete wearing mouthguards and 919 Soft Shell Helmets for protection. There is no price you can place on safety.
- This is a diverse, welcoming, safe space for everyone. All bodies are welcome here
- Be humble and keep a positive attitude
- No profanity or offensive language
- Training and events start on time. Be punctual.
- Mind your space to avoid collisions
- Training with 919 Elite is to learn and improve, Winning is a byproduct of preparation
- Never intentionally harm anyone
- Respect your training coaches at all times
- No cell phones usage on the field
- No line jumping during training/camps
- Do not train if you are sick
- Mind your smells. Wear clean clothing everyday. Be clean and wear deodorant. Finger and toe nails must be short, trimmed, and clean
- Brush your teeth and tongue multiple times per day, floss, and use mouthwash
- Shower before training and immediately after training
- Wash your hair
- Moisturize your skin
- Wash your clothing you trained in
- Wash your football cleats regularly
- Wash your helmets regularly
- Parents who coach high school and above are welcome to assist with training with instructor’s permission. Be respectful of the instructor at all times
- Absolutely no coaching from the sidelines
- If parents leave, kids must be picked up promptly when training/competition is over
- We are NCHSAA and NCAA compliant. Coaches are not to advocate on behalf of any intermediate, high school, or collegiate programs.